November was a super fun month! Not only did I have 3 SisterBug markets (I was looney!), we also had parties, Thanksgiving, and our annual Auburn Homecoming trip.
Here we are at Buddy's Fall Party. I missed the October party and felt really bad about it, but I had already signed up for Sister's field trip. It was the first time I had missed anything for my kids. I don't really like that at all!!
So, I made sure to be at this one--which obviously made Buddy happy! :)
We headed down to Auburn for Homecoming and good times with the cousins. We got up really early this year to make sure we didn't miss Ag Roundup or the Tiger Walk. Everything started at 8 this year and we had to drive from Bub and Shanie's house in Montgomery. And, I am proud to say that we finally made our goal!! We are hoping it gets easier each year as the kids get older!
Random Thanksgiving pic of my boys!
Sweet cousins! Sis keeps asking why Coco is getting taller than her since she is older (only by 10 months). I keep telling her that all of her cousins will be at least 6 foot so she needs to get used to it! :)
Here is Buddy dancing on Daddy's shoulders at the Tiger Walk! He LOVED the band especially when they started playing the Auburn fight song! They kids' lullaby music at the lake is the Auburn Marching Band cd so when they saw the band, they were thrilled!
Jay getting a little skin from Coach Chiz!
Bub, Shanie, and the boys
Look who else we saw--Santa dressed in his Auburn best!
Thanksgiving with my family was really quick because Daddy had a few more acres of beans to cut. So, we all headed out to the field with him and it turned into a mini photo session.
This is one of my favorite pictures of the kids! Watching Papa in the field. Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment