Saturday, December 18, 2010

Merry Christmas!


It's the a week before Christmas! I can't believe it~
The tree is up and becoming undecorated every day~the almost 3 year old thinks he has to ring all of the bells, play with all of the tractors, and throw any 'orndament' that is round.

The treats are made for a few friends/Bible class teachers.

SisterBug is closed til January~although my momma called me this morning wanting something monogrammed.

The presents are purchased and wrapped! And I think I like the outside better than the insides this year.

The rest of the Christmas cards will go out Monday~hopefully.

So, for the rest of this week, we are going to focus on who has already come, rather than who is going to come.  We are going to finish our advent stories each night, make a list of the ways Jesus shows us his love (we already made a list of the ways to show Him our love), sing our favorite church songs, and bring it all back to the one that really matters.
Jesus


May you have a wonderful Christmas!
The Honea Bees

5 comments:

brooke said...

What a precious picture!! I'm in love with those beautiful blue eyes!

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Cutie pies! Hope you all have a special Christmas, sweet friend! :)

one BleSSed gal! said...

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your little cutie pies!

I'm only slightly jealous that your kids will cooperate for a picture at the tree...haha!

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

Merry Merry Christmas wishes to you and yours!!

Lindsey said...

I feel like I leave the same comment everytime...they are SO cute!!!